Saturday, February 10, 2007

UPDATE : I am Back Farewell You all ,It had been fun 90 posts but all is not lost , read on

Update : I am back finally PTCL have given access to blogspot


Yup , I have finally decided to give up Blogspot , it's not that I don't have the time to blog , I Don;t have the patience for TORPARK to load blogger beta and above all I cannot see my blog without circumventing it so I have decided to giveup on blogspot and now the good news my blog now has a new home at Wordpress ,



I have shifted all my previous posts there and soon will type in new ones

keeping my blog open at its new home and keeping my fingers crossed for its long life

Farhan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will miss you!
Ed

Farhan said...

I am Back , full blogspot working with access to my dashboard finally PTCL listened to us Pakistani bloggers

 
x