Tuesday, January 16, 2007

FreeBee Tv Free of Charge Mobile Phone Tv and it works

Finally today I was able to watch streaing video on my Nokia E 70 , all through FreeBee Tv , http://freebe.rok.tv/ , they have a number of menues including monkey Tv in which monkies and hares were newscasters , they also have a music channel , cartoons , movies etc . although the movies and cartoons are black and white , I think that's due to copyright issues . the setup is easy , go to the site , register , use your phone's WAP browser to go to the web page , enter the pin code and it starts . The strem uses Real Media player so the myth that realplayer in S60V3 can only play streaming audio not video is nullified . The Catch , you will need a high speed network , it will not work on GPRS , I ran my TV on 256kbps Wifi network I think even 128 will do so try and have fun

Streamingly

Farhan

No comments:

 
x