Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Drifting away from my main topic

nowadys many of you have noticed that I've been drifting away from writing about E 70 or E 61 and is more into about my city and happenings here well I realize that but still my reason behind it is that I want you all to know me , my people and my city , I want to give my blog a human touch give you all a glimpse of the person behind this blog , his happenings and the changes coming around him and also a little about my city which although is not so exotic but holds a charm for many who haven't seen it or experienced it , Through this blog I also want to potray a positive image of my city Karachi and my country Pakistan , this country is not of fanatics and extremists , real people doing real jobs live here and that's what I want to show the world the real Karachi and the real Pakistan in their everyday life

No comments:

 
x